Terms & Conditions
- Prize includes one pair of Morlands slippers (subject to stock availability).
- The competition closes at midnight on Friday 14th May 2021. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- One winner of the prize will be drawn at random and notified by e-mail. If contact cannot be made within 14 days of the draw date, the prize will be forfeited and a further random draw will be made.
- No cash alternative available.
- By entering the competition you are confirming you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase required.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Only one entry per person. Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be disqualified.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over and Celtic & Co employees and their families.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winner must agree to use of their name for promotion purposes.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.